Isleworth 02 Amd
9912 Lake Louise Drive, WINDERMERE
An exquisite waterfront estate within one of Orlando's most sought after golf community of Isleworth Country Club. This impressive mansion offers car enthusiasts a dream showcase garage that can accommodate collections of 40+ cars. This impressive estate features nearly 800 feet of water frontage, offering commanding views of the pristine lake waters whether you are in the grand entrance, kitchen or guest quarters. The structural balance and perfection of this estate is shown through it's appealing and accommodating floorplan. Across the home you will be awed by the marble flooring, majestic double staircase, floor to ceiling windows and impressive garages. Situated on over 3 acres of land, virtually every room in this estate offers unobstructed lake views of the Butler Chain. As you stroll through the perfectly manicured gardens of this mansion, you will arrive at the covered double boat lift and double jet ski dock where you will spend countless afternoons enjoying the lake life and creating memories with your family and friends. This one of a kind mansion exudes luxury, elegance and grandeur. The community of Isleworth features 24 hour guard gate, 18 hole championship golf course designed by Anorld Palmer, 89,000 sq feet club house, gym, tennis, restaurant, bar, resort style pool, water sports, family activities and youth programs. Click on the virtual tour to see the video.
- MLS® #O5714911
- Full Baths10
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage25,466
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesBoat Slip,Cable TV,Clubhouse,Dock,Elevator(s),Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Course,Optional Additional Fees,Other,Park,Playground,Pool,Private Boat Ramp,Racquetball,Recreation Facilities,Sauna,Security,Spa/Hot Tub,Tennis Court(s),Wheelchair Access
- ParkingBoat,Covered,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Golf Cart Garage,Golf Cart Parking,Guest,Oversized,Tandem,Underground
- # of Garages40
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sauna,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered,Storage
Taxes & HOA Fees
- HOA Fee$1,659
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Address9912 Lake Louise Drive
- SubdivisionISLEWORTH 02 AMD
- Zip Code34786
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Dry Bar,Dumbwaiter,Elevator,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Downstairs,Sauna,Skylight(s),Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- FireplacesGas,Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
Similar Listings to 9912 LAKE LOUISE DRIVE, WINDERMERE
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 2nd, 2020 at 9:52am EST.