The Lake House
3801 Mckinnon Road, WINDERMERE
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Under Construction. The most anticipated Listing to hit the market in Orlando this year: THE LAKE HOUSE 2022 - An award-winning spec home on the final stages of completion. Reputable Equestrian side of Windermere, by Lake Butler. The only design in the USA ( Florida ) to make it to the Top 10 Best Projects in the Planet by W.A.F. ( World Architecture Festival ) in Europe. The largest residential project in the USA for Tesla with over 11,000 sq ft of the highly advanced TESLA ROOF TILES, widely recognized for its beautiful design and with significant advantages over regular solar panels, making the Lake House 100% Self Sufficient, even on cloudy and rainy days. Never pay an electric bill again, guaranteed. Oversized lot with 2.45 Acres ( over 107,000 sqft lot ), over 47,000 sq ft of Eco-friendly construction all built with the latest technology called CLT ( Cross Laminated Timber ), and over 24,000 sq ft of Air Conditioned living area with over 30 ft high ceilings. A TRUE GREEN CERTIFICATION: The Lake House has its water treatment plant, making it also 100% self-sufficient, capable of treating and storing over 40,000 gallons of water, collected from the rain and the Lake. Thanks to that technology, the house will have its Aquarium with REAL FISH and Marine Life in your backyard. State of the Art Swimming Pool with 19 Meters training lane, 12 person Spa, Sauna, Gym, Zen garden, Dance Studio, Private Artificial Beach with Real Beach Sand, BBQ Area, Summer Kitchen, Green Roof Top signed by famous landscape artist, Fire Pit (2), Home Theater, Wine Cellar for 1,500 Bottles and many many more, a must-see. House is 100% water and SEWER self-sufficient, with its water processing, cleaning & filtering plant. NEVER PAY FOR WATER, ENERGY, OR SEWER AGAIN. Top of the line Spanish 1.20 x 1.20 large Porcelain from renowned GRESPANIA smart tiles that are bacteria and mold proof. So many details about this award-winning house that you must visit the site to understand why this House represented the United States in the Renowned W.A.F. ( World Architecture Festival ). Come and see why TESLA is calling this House "A true architectural masterpiece" and a House "ahead of its time". This one-of-a-kind, self-sufficient Spec Home could be yours, call your Broker today to schedule your visit. Great opportunity because since the House is priced right now AS-IS the new Owner still got the chance to finish it with his final touches and personal taste. Final numbers, prices, and details only in person and at the site. Must provide proof of Funds to see the House. Serious inquiries only. Complete YOUTUBE Video of the Property: https://youtu.be/CWiZ2LRTi8Y ( Floor Plans are available at the attachments section )
- MLS® #O6004619
- Full Baths12
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage24,080
- Year Built2022
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- # of Garages16
- ViewGarden, Pool, Trees/Woods, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Dog Run, Fence, French Doors, Gray Water System, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sauna, Shade Shutter(s), Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Drainage Canal
- RoofMembrane, Other
- FoundationStem Wall
- Date Listed17th February 2022
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address3801 Mckinnon Road
- SubdivisionTHE LAKE HOUSE
- Zip Code34786
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceilings, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Other, Pest Guard System, Sauna, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Other, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Other
- # of Stories2
Taxes & HOA Fees
- HOA Fee$0
Similar Listings to 3801 MCKINNON ROAD, WINDERMERE
Listing information courtesy of Piquet Realty Orlando Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 30th, 2022 at 8:50pm EDT.