Isleworth 01 Amd
5139 Isleworth Country Club Drive, WINDERMERE
Spectacular Tuscan Modern Custom-Built estate is a once in a lifetime opportunity inspired by the Italian Renaissance. One of the most exclusive private golf and country club communities in the world offers an exquisite location within the main gates of the beautiful award-winning community of Isleworth golf and country club. A fabulous double acre location along the front nine of Isleworth’s renowned championship golf course overlooking hole #3. The expansive estate showcases more than 12,500 square feet of living space. Beautifully updated and maintained, the residence displays double iron doors opening to a covered front entry/Porte Cochere, an extravagant fountain with a circular driveway. Upon entering the home, you are encountered with the stone and curved staircase and an exquisite, vaulted ceiling. The living room features a large, curved window through which professionally manicured gardens are viewed. The home features luxurious custom cabinets and exquisite crown moldings. The kitchen boasts professional appliances, granite countertops, a work island, and a beautiful accented high ceiling with direct access to the casual dining nook and formal dining room with a built-in hand-carved stone bar. Adjacent to the bar is a convenient wine cellar. The owner’s suite on the main level features dual spacious closets, access to the lanai, a luxurious bath with double vanities, a walk-in shower, an exquisite tub surrounded by stone columns, custom window treatments, and an elegant chandelier. The Home Theater resembles an old Hollywood vintage cinema with classic decorative moldings. The theater is part of the home’s game wing, including a billiard room, and an acoustically treated music recording studio. The intriguing design of an outdoor theater is an unusual twist that demonstrates this home’s artistic vision. The enclosed screened in patio is an indoor paradise including a Spa/Pool, descending movie screen, a stone fireplace, outdoor kitchen, and a cozy sitting area protected from the rain. Additional features include, Lutron HomeWorks, State-of-the-art Control4 Home automation system, an elevator, extra laundry room on the second floor, and an oversize six car garage. The property has a separate two-bedroom guest house and a second private patio above the cottage to complement the main home allowing privacy from the main home for your guests.
- MLS® #O6026101
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage13,973
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages6
- ViewGolf Course, Water
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionIn County, On Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Paved
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Date Listed19th May 2022
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address5139 Isleworth Country Club Drive
- SubdivisionISLEWORTH 01 AMD
- Zip Code34786
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Dry Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Other, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fan, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
Taxes & HOA Fees
- HOA Fee$2,589
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
Similar Listings to 5139 ISLEWORTH COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE, WINDERMERE
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2022 at 5:06pm EDT.