Windsor Hills Ph 06
7759 Hockendale St, Kissimmee
This home isn't just a retreat, it's also an income powerhouse! If you've been dreaming of a way to vacation at a beautiful home while collecting rental income and capitalizing on potential market appreciation in an A+ community, we have the solution! This beautiful and immaculately maintained 2 story home, located minutes from Disney's front gate can be yours today. 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, fully upgraded kitchen including granite counter tops, breakfast bar, patio access, and a full suite of stainless steel appliances, dual master suites, three fully themed bedrooms (your family will LOVE them!), awesome game room with pool table, air hockey, and plenty of room for activities, and a gorgeous fully screened patio with in ground pool. Once you vacation here, you'll never want to do it any other way! If you're in the market for a home that you and your family will enjoy for years to come, while also generating plenty of rental income and taking advantage of potential appreciation in a great neighborhood, THIS is the home for you! Sold Fully Furnished!
- MLS® #T3215383
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,232
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family / Villa
- Seller TypeNormal Owner Sale What is this?
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Gated Community
- ParkingConverted Garage, None, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
Taxes & HOA Fees
- HOA Fee$1,201
- HOA Payment ScheduleQuarterly
- Address7759 Hockendale St
- SubdivisionWindsor Hills Ph 06
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Living Room14x13
- Master Bedroom13x14
- Bedroom 310x12
- Bedroom 412x15
- Bedroom 510x11
- Days on Market34
- Original Listing Price$419,000
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
Similar Listings to 7759 HOCKENDALE ST, Kissimmee
Listing information courtesy of Redefy Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 10:46am EST.